Ever wondered how the food you ate last night tasted so good and fresh despite the fact it can only be found in another part of the world? Well, that’s the wonders of technology and air freight services. In the recent year, air freight services have become very popular with many manufacturing industries and businesses as well as the common man. Their popularity can be attributed to the fact that these services offer many advantages. Customers can not only be assured that their package would arrive on time but also in good condition.
For information on Ghana door to door shipping company click here.
There are several air freight service agencies around today that offer their customers various services such as door to door delivery which makes these services all the more popular. Despite the fact that it can be a pretty expensive exercise, it still remains popular amongst many exporters and common man alike. An air freight service company is committed to ensure that your package reaches its destination safely from the time it leaves its country of origin to the door step of its destination. Part of its services is to handle any documentation that has to be done such as insurance, security of the package and also ensure that their agents at the receiving end look after your business. Sending packages through this service agency can be beneficial in many ways and also cost effective.
An alternative to these services for sending a package overseas can be through shipping. This service has been around for ages, however, the benefits that air freight services offer far out weight those of transportation through shipping. Sea cargo can take between days to weeks to reach its destination. This may not be ideal for transporting food items as they would not remain fresh and in some cases become inedible. Sometimes, packages would even get lost due to improper handling.
Here are some of the advantages of transporting through air freight service.
· It is much faster as compared to any other form of cargo transportation. Any ports around the world can be reached within 2 days. This reduces the risks of damage to goods.
· Food items that require quick delivery in order to fetch a higher price in the market depending on how fresh they are can make use of this service.
· Service agencies now provide additional services such as door-to-door delivery of packages and handling of any documentation for the transportation of goods in order to out-do their competitors.
· Delivery through these services also provides better security for the goods being transported due to the fact that transportation is through air.
· The insurance that an exporter or a person sending packages through air freight has to pay is generally lower compared to sending items through land or sea freight due to the fact that lesser time is needed for transportation thus resulting in lower insurance premiums.
· As air transportation of cargo is much smoother compared to sea or land, lesser packaging is required thus saving cost.
Air freight services definitely have several advantages over any other form of cargo transportation. Before sending packages through air cargo, one should do proper research on the company they wish to send their package through. Exporters should be sure of what kind of packaging is required for their goods and the time it will take for the package to reach its destination to ensure quality of food items being transported. The charges, services that the agency would provide and other details should be clearly laid out in front of the customer.